Indoor Sunday Shoot

Leave a Comment
I love when I create my outfit by simply going through my wardrobe in me head. Although this time, I looked through Style Pantry's insta-page, searching for inspiration. Her style is 'goals' ๐Ÿ™Œ One of her latest looks was a blazer, which she accessorized with a belt, a pair of jeans and heels. I think the belt-over-blazer is what made the whole look unique in itself.


I guess we can say she somewhat inspired my look today. I wanted to keep it simple as possible (Winter dressing gets hectic for me). I went for a patterned shirt and a pair of well tailored trousers. I wore my structured coat over it and threw on a pair of pointed flats. Then I decided to throw a waist belt on and wear the shirt in wrap style.

Oh, I know my face is looking shiny by the time of the photos, but I quite like how my makeup turns out when I keep it simple. It's so simple, especially when you cut out the whole conceal/highlight/contour jamboree. I think I might make a video on it. Makeup really doesn't need to be a drag ๐Ÿ˜œ Lol!

Anyhoo, hope you are doing well. Catch ya later! xx

-> here's the link that kind, sorta inspired my look
 
Photo Credits :: Mum

๐Ÿ‘‡ Follow me  ๐Ÿ’ป
๐Ÿ“น  YOUTUBE
๐Ÿ“ฑ  FACEBOOK
๐Ÿ“ท  INSTAGRAM 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More posts