A Few of My Favourite Things

1 comment
๐ŸŽถ When the dog bites, when the bees sting, 
when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad ๐ŸŽถ
- Sound of Music -


Recently it felt like the waves were moving strongly against my direction, causing things to seem slow, difficult and impossible. But then sometimes I think maybe my dreams and aspirations are really just big. You only live once eh? 

I have been reading a book about downsizing and the joy of less; celebrating the people around you and the time you have. Before we get carried away, let's not get too fixated on not having an ipad or the latest zara shoes or the minutest things that could sap our joy. 

I've been making an effort to get to know people more and have a good time. Today a work mate asked "Do you ever get mad?" It was quite a surprising question. I guess I might be beginning to grow and settle into a happier place regardless of the storm around me.

I simply remember my favourite things..my family, my friends, funny experiences, hilarious events, and then I don't feel so bad :)

Top // Shein
Skirt // Custom-made
Heels // Marshalls
Bag // Gifted
Necklace // DIY

See you next time! x ๐Ÿ˜˜
:: SHOP MY LOOK BELOW ::

1 comment:

  1. Having the great experience to be on your blog. thanks for posting nice information about it. I am very happy to found this post helpful.Short African Dresses

    ReplyDelete

More posts