Peruvian Hair Extensions | Wash and Fishtail Braid

Leave a Comment
It's been almost a month now since I got my new install of Peruvian hair. I have to say this hair is amazing! I've never had hair that behaves like this before. It is definitely an investment because it is definitely going to last me a long time. I had it installed as a sew in for my graduation ceremony and it was amazing, it still feels amazing. It's soft, hardly sheds, and doesn't frizz up. It looks pretty natural too and it can be washed!

That is so fun, plus, it's a great protective hairstyle for me at the moment.
Right where I am, there are some extreme weather conditions going on. It's snowing, it's windy, the air is dry one minute, next it's humid and unpredictable almost. So this style is great for keeping my own hair under wraps from the harshness outside.

I am addicted to my routine of washing my hair weekly so I miss my hair!!! It started to get really itchy and I know my scalp isn't in a good state right now so I decided to wash my hair, with the weave in, altogether. I did it in the shower, mixing my shampoo with water and some tea-tree oil in an applicator bottle and squeezed the mixture onto my scalp, massaging as I went along. I rinsed and conditioned by diluting a little conditioner with water in the applicator bottle and then rinsed as best as I could.

There's nothing as good as taking out the extensions and washing your hair properly but I'm very busy at the moment so if I take it out, I need to find time to put it back in straight away (It's my protective hairstyle of the moment you see). Anyhoo...let the photos speak for themselves:








Products Used:
Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner
Garnier Fructis (Fall Fight) Leave-In Conditioner
Tea Tree Oil (from Body Shop)
John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum

hope you liked it, do leave a comment :)

~ Kemi.A ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More posts